If you decide to create an Account with Domain Vault, you will be required to agree to other terms and conditions for supply of Domain Vault services.
The information on this web site is provided in good faith and Domain Vault believes it to be accurate. However, if you wish to obtain services from Domain Vault, you should not rely solely on the information in this website but should make specific enquiry concerning the nature of the services and their suitability for the use to which they will be put. Unless stated otherwise, all information on this website is supplied without any warranty, condition or other term as to the quality of any services or their suitability for any particular purpose.
Domain Vault is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss of income, profit, business contracts or goodwill or any indirect or financial loss suffered whether arising in contract, negligence or otherwise arising in connection with use of this website.
To the extent permitted by law, the liability of Domain Vault for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
This website is the copyright property of Domain Vault. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1994, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without the written permission of Domain Vault.
This website contains trademarks of Dot Kiwi Limited. No license, interest or right to or in any such trademarks of Dot Kiwi Limited is granted to or conferred upon you. Any reproduction or use of any of the content on this site, without the express written consent of Dot Kiwi Limited or unless expressly authorized by law, is prohibited.
If you use any trademarks of Dot Kiwi Limited to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing those trademarks to us.
You must not use any of our trademarks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services.